Biological Biox is an oxygen compatible cleaning fluid for use on life support equipment and breathing apparatus. BIOX is ideal for cleaning Scuba diving equipment and breathing apparatus. This is a specialist formulation for removing grease, oil and contaminants from oxygenated breathing apparatus, scuba diving gear and life support systems. A non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable fluid and has N.A.T.O. Codification numbers for cleaning M.O.D. Diving and breathing equipment. It works best in an ultrasonic cleaner.
- For breathing apparatus, scuba equipment and life support systems
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable fluid.
- Biox is tested by Finnish Research Centre, Thames Water and the National Water Council
- Approved by Lloyds Register of shipping for oxygenated breathing systems
- N.A.T.O. Codification numbers for cleaning M.O.D. diving and breathing equipment
- This fluid is NOT concentrated - do not add water - use without any dilution.
- Safe to use on painted chrome and textile items, as well as iron, steel, copper, brass, aluminium.
- FREE UK DELIVERY