Flux Remover & PCB Cleaner for adding to Ultrasonic baths. It removes flux from soldering and deposits left from water damaged mobile phones etc. The cleaning process quickly and safely removes contaminants etc and will not damage, corrode or darken metal components. The cleaner is safe on brass, copper, aluminium and other metals.
The Flux remover & PCB cleaner fluid is a concentrate and is added to water at a ratio of 10: (1 parts cleaning fluid to 10 part water). For heavily soiled components, this can be strengthened to 7:1. The working temperature of the ultrasonic cleaner should be set between 50 - 80 degrees centigrade. After cleaning rinse all surfaces thoroughly with clean water.
- Concentrate: 25 Ltr makes 200 Ltr of working solution.
- Safe to use on most PCB's
- Deep cleans removing flux and contaminants without damage
- Removes dirt & grease
- Excellent stain remover
- Good for removing thermal compound / pastes
- Economical to use
- For professional and amateur use
- FREE UK DELIVERY
|Brand||Best Ultrasonic Cleaner|