25 litre of general purpose ultrasonic cleaning solution. A highly concentrated non hazardous, general purpose, low alkaline cleaner, formulated to be used in Ultrasonic cleaning baths for the removal of oils, greases, dust and dirt contamination from mixed metals, plastics, rubber, ceramic and glass components. Ultra+ is used at 5 to 20% dilution in water (we recommend using deionised / de-mineralized water) and operating temperatures between 40 and 70c depending on soil.
The general purpose ultrasonic cleaning fluid is a concentrate and is added to water at a ratio of 10: (1 parts cleaning fluid to 10 part water). For heavily soiled components, this can be strengthened to 7:1. The working temperature of the ultrasonic cleaner should be set between 50 - 80 degrees centigrade.
After cleaning rinse all surfaces thoroughly with clean water. The bath should be changed regularly when the solution becomes dirty. Always test before use on new items.
- Mix 10:1 (25 L makes 250 L of working solution)
- Cleans oils and grease from metal, plastic, rubber, ceramic and glass
- Operating temperature: 40 - 70 degrees centigrade
- Ideal for stain removal and removing dirt and oxidation
- Safe to use on many materials.
- Designed for industrial professional use and amateur use
- Free UK delivery
THIS WILL BE SHIPPED IN 5 x 5 Ltr BOTTLES
|Brand||Best Ultrasonic Cleaner|