Ultrasonic cleaner (Jewellery)
Our professional Ultrasonic Jewellery Cleaners and baths are suitable for the commercial cleaning of jewellery and are built for everyday use in a workshop environment. The most common tank sizes for jewellery making are 2, 3 and 6 Ltr. All the ultrasonic jewellery cleaning tanks are made from stainless steel and built to operate quietly in the workplace. They are suitable for all day, everyday use and are made to last.
Size matters. When considering which ultrasonic jewellery cleaner to buy, the primary consideration has to be the size of tank you need. It's not the volume that's important, but the internal dimensions. The question to consider is whether the item of jewellery you need to clean will fit inside the tank and if in doubt, the only real way to be certain is to measure it. Also take into consideration that if you want to use a steel wire basket in the machine (and most jewellers do), it can reduce the workable size by up to 8mm all round. The specification for each individual ultrasonic cleaning tank shows all the important dimensions.
Which model do I buy? In this professional section, there are three versions for most sizes of ultrasonic cleaner. In summary, the more money you pay for a model, the greater control you have over the cleaning process. The "manual" (dial adjustment) give limited control. The "digital" range gives you full control over all aspects of the cleaning operation and importantly, you have a LED display showing the temperature of the water (it helps stop the operator plunging their hand into hot water). Finally, the top-of-the-range degassing model can give a deeper clean and also the power can be reduced for cleaning delicate and fine jewellery. At the heart of any ultrasonic cleaner is a transducer. This is the component that produces the ultrasonic cleaning waves. The more transducers fitted to an ultrasonic bath, the better the jewellery cleaning will be.
1) Manual adjustment cleaners. These more basic models have a simple knob or dial to set the cleaning cycle time (0-20 mins) and temperature (20 - 80 degrees C). There is no LED display.
2) Digital adjustment cleaners. These models have a push button to set the cleaning time (0-99 mins) and temperature (0 - 80 degrees C) with an LED display. The cleaning can be stopped mid-cycle and the temperature shows both the "target / set" temperature and actual water in the tank. In a workplace environment and working with hot water, there might be a health and safety implication that requires the tank temperature to be visible to prevent scalding to an employee. YouTube guide to using a digital ultrasonic cleaner.
3) Digital adjustment with degassing cleaners. As above but additionally these ultrasonic cleaners have the technical function of a de-gassing mode which after a change a cleaning solution, quickly removes air from the liquid that in turn, makes the cleaning process more effective. Additionally, the ultrasonic cleaning power can be increased or reduced depending on the jewellery being cleaned which means that delicate items can be cleaned gently.
Why use a basket? Stainless Steel baskets are included free with all of the professional models shown below.
- A wire basket helps minimise / reduce ultrasonic blind spots during the cleaning process.
- It keeps the jewellery off the base of the tank giving better penetration by the cleaning fluid.
- It has convenient handles which overhang the bath lip.
- Easy removal of the jewellery being cleaned (the fluid might be hot).
- Reduces the cavitation effect to give a gentler cleaning action for delicate items
£99.99 £83.33 (ex. VAT)FREE BASKET & UK DELIVERY
£134.99 £112.49 (ex. VAT)FREE BASKET & UK DELIVERY
£159.99 £133.33 (ex. VAT)DEGASSING | FREE BASKET & UK DELIVERY
£199.99 £166.66 (ex. VAT)FREE UK DELIVERY + BASKET
£239.99 £199.99 (ex. VAT)FREE BASKET & UK DELIVERY
£289.99 £241.66 (ex. VAT)FREE BASKET & UK DELIVERY
£329.98 £274.98 (ex. VAT)FREE BASKET & UK DELIVERY